Your Ad Here

Monday, March 1, 2010

Problem using HOTMAIL in LINUX

Not too long ago I find that I can not use my HOTMAIL account perfectly...
I am using Ubuntu 7.10(also known as GUTSY) and MOZZILA FIREFOX Browser

The problem is... I could not send e-mail because textbox for typing message was not active... I only can read inbox...

Lately i finaly find how to solve it.....
Here is the way...
1. Download User Agent Switcher(here)
2. In Firefox, go to Tools>Default User Agent 

3. Choose Internet Explorer 6/7/8 
4. To check if user agent already applied or not, type in firefox's address bar "about:config". Search for "general.useragent.override" and its value must be like this "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)"
5. Now open your account at HOTMAIL and BINGO.... you can use your hotmail fully again.....



Thanks to Chris Pederick who make this add-ons


Enjoy It....

No comments:

Post a Comment